Release of Liability/Waiver:
This is an important document; please read it carefully before indicating your agreement.
If you do not understand this document, please do not indicate your agreement. I freely give this RELEASE and make the following contractual representations and
agreements. I hereby RELEASE, hold harmless, indemnify, and agree not to sue Wag Entertainment, The Airsoft Club, and their respective owners, directors, employees and affiliates from all liability resulting from all injuries (including death) and property damage resulting from or in connection with my acceptance, possession and use (or that of a minor on whose behalf I am indicating my agreement to this document) of airsoft equipment obtained from Wag Entertainment, The Airsoft Club, their respective owners, directors, employees and affiliates. This RELEASE applies even to injury or death caused by THE RELEASEES’ OWN NEGLIGENCE. I understand that airsoft is an inherently dangerous sport and fully realize the dangers of participating, and FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with use and participation, including, by way of example and not limitation, equipment failure and inadequate safety equipment or warnings; and the possibility for serious physical or mental trauma, injury or death associated with airsoft. This RELEASE includes all such risks and claims. I attest that I, and any participating minors on whose behalf I am indicating my agreement and acceptance of this document, are physically and mentally fit for and have sufficiently trained for the operation of any and all airsoft equipment. I attest that any minors on whose behalf I am indicating my agreement that operate any and all airsoft equipment received from The Airsoft Club or Wag Entertainment or any affiliates will do so under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. I attest that I, and any participating minors on whose behalf I am agreeing and accepting this document, have sufficient knowledge of the safety requirements recommended to operate airsoft equipment. I agree that the above representations and acknowledgments are contractually binding and not mere recitals. I make this RELEASE, and all representations, agreements and acknowledgements contained herein for myself, my heirs, executors, administrator, legal representatives, successors in interest, and any participating minors for whom I am signing this document. I acknowledge this document must be agreed to by a legal guardian of any minor who will be in receipt or possession of airsoft equipment from Wag Entertainment and The Airsoft Club. If I am agreeing to and accepting the terms and conditions in this document for a member who is under 18 years of age, I represent that I am the legal guardian of said minor and that I am fully authorized to and hereby do agree to this RELEASE. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older or the adult guardian of a minor who accepts these terms and conditions. I also certify that any person who is in receipt of any airsoft equipment from Wag Entertainment and The Airsoft Club is 18 years of age or older. Any person using received airsoft equipment is 18 years of age or older or is directly supervised by a capable and fully trained adult. I indicate my agreement and acceptance of this release as I electronically check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and release of liability for participation and membership to The Airsoft Club website.
In the case that airsoft equipment is prohibited from being shipped to a recipient due to specific country or state restrictions, a gift certificate in the amount of the equipment or $300.00 US dollars will be provided.
Any prizes must be claimed within 7 days. If the recipient does not answer email within seven days of receipt of email from The Airsoft Club (email@example.com), the equipment will be forfeited.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as "personal information," which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or features of the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested. Such personal information, including but not limited to credit card or debit card number(s), may be stored and saved by us.
6. GENERAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature ("general information"). Such information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, which includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address, which is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such general information, including the click stream data and cookies, as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether or not you provide us with any personal information.
6.1. How We Respond to "Do Not Track" Disclosures
6.2. Request for Information and Deletion Requests
We adhere to GDPR regulations for visitors in the European Union and CCPA for visitors in California. We will validate all requestors' identities as required. For all requests, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
USE OF GENERAL INFORMATION. We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide products and services to you, including, but not limited to, the following:
A. To administer a content promotion survey or other site and to provide you with the relevant products or services.
B. To send you information or materials via e-mail about products, offers, and news we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of The Airsoft Club or its licensees or selected commercial partners. We send you this only if you have double-opted-in to receive e-mails from The Airsoft Club.
C. To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
8.1. Security Measures
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through our website, we have implemented various security measures. All credit card information processed on our sites are SSL encrypted through paypal. They are transferred directly to the payment gateway that is AVS verified by your card issuer to ensure your privacy is protected.
8.2. Risk of Interception
Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While The Airsoft Club
strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
9. NO USE OF THIS SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 PERMITTED unless a parent or guardian is present and that parent or guardian has agreed to all terms and conditions including acceptance of release of liability.
9.1. Registration Declined
The Airsoft Club intends only persons who are 18 years or older to use this website unless a parent or guardian is present and that parent or guardian has agreed to all terms and conditions (including release of liability).
Personal registration information submitted by a person under the age of 18 will not be accepted unless a parent or guardian is present and that parent or guardian has agreed to all terms and conditions (including release of liability). Any general information provided by a person under the age of 18 and gathered during his or her visit may be used as indicated in this policy (see Section 6). The Airsoft Club is committed to protecting the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 18 to regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other activities online.
9.2. Notice Concerning Children
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account.
10. THIRD PARTIES
10.1. Disclosing Information to Third Parties
WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Other than to the companies belonging to the airsoftclub.com for the purposes set out above, and except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or general information to third parties without informing you in advance. We provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, "service partners"). Our service partners may use your personal information to operate our sites and to deliver their services. For example, your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services, or helping us analyze collected data. Such service partners include but are not limited to PayPal.These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control. Please also see Paragraph 6.3 on how we will respond to "do not track" signals.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION. The airsoftclub.com will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, which may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion. Release of your personal data for security purposes, as described in this agreement to any person or entity under any circumstances shall be based on a determination made solely by us, exercising our own discretion, permission for which is expressly granted by you to us in accordance with this policy.
10.3. Links to Third Parties
11. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION
COOKIES. A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your user name and password, if you use such a feature on this site. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or other browser). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website you visit and you may lose access to some of its features.
12. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions or comments relating to our website or policies, send an e-mail to email@example.com.When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact email address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to ensure a quick and effective response to your request.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide an e-mail and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify The Airsoft Club immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. The Airsoft Club shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred, The Airsoft Club its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
3. USE OF SOFTWARE. The Airsoft Club may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you, The Airsoft Club for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. The Airsoft Club does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and The Airsoft Club retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by The Airsoft Club or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant The Airsoft Club a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ("User Content") to the Site or Service, you are grantingThe Airsoft Club , its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of The Airsoft Club, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree the airsoft club.com may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing The Airsoft Club or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID or e-mail. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. The Airsoft Club has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The Airsoft Club has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of The Airsoft Club or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. The Airsoft Club policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want The Airsoft Club to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide The Airsoft Club with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Airsoft Club to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit The Airsoft Club to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must contact the The Airsoft Club at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact email address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to ensure a quick and effective response to your request.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. The Airsoft Club LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL The Airsoft Club BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY The Airsoft Club . This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. The Airsoft Club imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by The Airsoft Club in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by The Airsoft Club or by any third party.
20. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by The Airsoft Club from its offices in the State of California. The Airsoft Club makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as The Airsoft Club purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.
22. DISCLAIMER ON COUPON CODES. The Airsoft Club coupon codes are randomly offered to provide consumers with additional savings. No rain-checks are allowed on coupon codes. Only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon codes are not applicable for on-sale and MAP items, and cannot be combined with any other ongoing special or promotion. For a complete list of excluded products from the coupon code discounts, please visit our "COUPON CODES" page.
You are at least 18 years of age.
All goods on The Airsoft Club are specifically for Airsoft gaming purposes only.
All sale transactions are completed in the state of California under California law and regulations.
Member assumes full responsibility of all liabilities, damages, injuries, modifications done to products, buyer's local laws, buyer's local regulations, and ownership of Airsoft replicas.
You will not hold The Airsoft Club, wag entertainment, its owners, affiliates or employees responsible for any legal actions, liabilities, damages, penalties, claims, or other obligations caused by your ownership of Airsoft guns and or equipment.
You acknowledge that due to their potential strategic value, export of certain products sold by The Airsoft Club may be prohibited by the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You represent that you will not export any prohibited or restricted items against the law.
All airsoft replicas are sold with a bright orange tip to comply with federal law and regulations.
The Airsoft Club and Wag Entertainment will not be responsible for injuries and damages caused by improper usage, user errors, crazy stunts, lack of adult supervision, or willful ignorance to risk.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Some airsoft products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6.
All content is subject to change without prior notice.
The Airsoft Club and its unique online concept is private property and shall not be used or duplicated in any way.